DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Notice
At FeedsPosts.com, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to complying with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). This page outlines our procedures for handling copyright infringement claims and provides information on how to report a violation.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on FeedsPosts.com, please provide our designated Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receiving a valid DMCA notice, we will take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the infringing material, and we may also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
We encourage our users to respect copyrights and intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon, or if you have any other copyright-related concerns, please contact our Copyright Agent using the information provided above.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us maintain a respectful and lawful online environment.